Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesIvory in Ice Rhtmo3RegisterLog in
Helpful Links
Latest topics
» Senshi The Druddigon
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 10:56 am by MoonDust

» Gable the Charmander
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 7:05 am by aMEWzing

» Ivory in Ice
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 am by SilverPhantom

» To Clip A Bird's Wings [MOD]
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 am by Savato

» Shine! Starset's Characters
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:07 pm by Starset

» Request A Staff Member
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:50 pm by Starset

» The Unnamed Abra (UNDER CONSTRUCTION!)
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 pm by Savato

» Ben the Froakie
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:49 pm by Starset

» Maia the Zorua
Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:33 am by Eiryu

Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
Our Button
Ivory in Ice 35a3gb7
Our Affiliates
Ivory in Ice VLPiAv Ivory in Ice 2hn58a8
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:21 pm

Ivory in Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverPhantom

SilverPhantom

Poké : 100

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Ivory stumbled over the pebbles along the riverbank, wondering how on earth she had gotten to this place. It wasn't cold like she was used to -it felt hot, actually. She was sweating under her thick fur coat, and she muttered to herself as she tried to avoid overbalancing and falling into the river. Because of her short, stubby arms and legs, if she fell over, she wouldn't easily right herself. She looked up at the seemingly blazing sun, squinting her icy-blue eyes against the light.

Though the sun felt hot to her, to a non-ice type pokemon, it was a nice day, not too hot and not too cold, with no cloud cover. All in all, to anyone other than Ivory, it was a picture perfect day. Ivory felt herself wishing that Articuno would descend from the skies and make the weather cold and icy like she was used to.

She scoffed to herself in the next second, knowing that such a farfetched thing would never occur. Though if she met a castform, maybe THEY would change the weather... She was lost in her thoughts and didn't notice the tree until she slammed right into it. She fell over with a squeak of surprise and then wailed in frustration, trying to roll herself over to pick herself back up, but failing miserably.

"Of course this had to happen to me!" she muttered, still attempting to right herself.
Back to top Go down
Starset
Admin
Starset

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Just like Ninka, just like Ninka, he would travel onward in this harsh time and prevail! The rufflet would find something to eat, drink, and regain his strength. That time of sitting around morning his mother and pitying himself had taken its toll, he was weak and his feathers were filthy. Koba continued onward, a wave of relief crashing into him as he heard the slithering water that contained the liquid he so desperately needed.

The rufflet darted forth, attempting to fly but failing to as he was still too weak to take flight. He failed to notice the strange creature that he had darted past, and nearly bumped into her as he plunged his beak desperately into the water and begun to drink. The filth around his legs and beak being washed away.

Koba began to fling water on himself, ruffling his feathers as the dirt washed into the river, completely oblivious towards the snorunt he had almost collided with.
Back to top Go down
https://ribatiregion.board-directory.net
SilverPhantom

SilverPhantom

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Ivory blinked as she heard something gasping, and then splashing in the river. She tried to roll over and see what it was that was splashing. She ended up on her side, looking at a large, dirty rufflet splashing about in the river. She cried out to the bird. "Hey, you! Hey, I uh... I could use a little help here!" she said irritably, trying to push herself to her feet but ending up rolling into the river a bit.
Back to top Go down
Starset
Admin
Starset

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 pm

The rufflet froze as he heard a voice, is was female, but the rufflet had never heard an actual feminine voice before. He had heard only roars of monstrous beasts, and the voice of his mother, who was not actually female, but his mother was not actually male either, a Ditto had no gender. Koba turned towards the strange voice, wondering just what this strange tone was. He spotted a strange white creature with a strange coat. He blinked, watching the snorunt slowly rolling face first into the river. He blinked, a bit bemused by the strange creature, he observed it at first, trying to figure out whether it was prey or not. He figured that the size was too big for him to devour, so he hopped closer to the snorunt, and used his beak to set it right side up again.

"What are you? Why does your voice sound funny?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
SilverPhantom

SilverPhantom

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Ivory scowled at the rufflet's words. "What do you mean, why does my voice sound funny? My voice sounds perfectly normal for a snorunt, thank you very much!" she snipped at the rufflet, looking at the bird strangely. "And who would you be, anyway?" she questioned, confused at the bird's strange appearance. "Did you just escape out of a colony of grimer or something?"
Back to top Go down
Starset
Admin
Starset

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:21 pm

"I am Koba! One of the many great offspring of Braviary!" The rufflet flared out his wings as he spoke, forgetting that they were in a river and splashing water into the air, "oops!" he spoke, folding his wings to his side once more.

"I don't know what this "grimer" thing is, but I did escape from something. I escaped from this wretched thing called a pokeball that this human stuffed me into!" The rufflet spoke, not knowing that the trainer had actually released him and left out the part of him hiding in fear under a bush and crying for his mother. He looked to the snorunt, assuming that this thing was what it had said it was. It was rather strange, a "snorunt" sounded rather weird than normal pokemon. He wondered why?
Back to top Go down
SilverPhantom

SilverPhantom

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Ivory was taken aback. She eyed the rufflet suspiciously. "Are you sure it was humans who trapped you? My parents told me that humans usually help pokemon, not hurt them. Are you sure it wasn't something that maybe... looked like a human, but wasn't?" She questioned the rufflet. Surely her parents hadn't been lying to her about humans.
Back to top Go down
Starset
Admin
Starset

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 7:51 pm

"Help!? It stuffed me into a dark sphere he called a pokeball for months, it attacked Mother and captured her in the dark sphere too," the rufflet seemed to be outraged by this concept of being in the pokeball, "I couldn't fly, I couldn't see, I couldn't do anything! When he finally let me out, I booked it, and here I am." Koba huffed, crossing his wings as much as a bird could.

"Mother never told me about those monsters, I don't know if she didn't know about them, or would have rather I'd not known, but they're absolute monsters for taking away a pokemon's ability to do things like that," Koba seemed to not be able to stop now that he was going, but luckily for the snorunt the rufflet seemed to finish his rant, and was awaiting the ice type's reply.
Back to top Go down
SilverPhantom

SilverPhantom

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 am

Ivory blinked at the outpouring of words coming from the ruffled bird pokemon. "Oh..." she muttered, seemingly unable to think of anything else to say to that.

"Well at least you escaped from them, no? Now you can do whatever you want," Ivory pointed out, thinking that this would cheer up the bird.

At least none of Ivory's plans involved humans -sure they were something she had been interested in checking out, if just out of curiosity, but after this bird's story, no way was she going to have anything to do with those nasty-sounding humans~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivory in Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory in Ice   Ivory in Ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivory in Ice
Page 1 of 1